When adding colorpHlex to your bleach/lightener services, first follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the brand of bleach/lightener you are using.
Also remember that when you add colorpHlex to your bleach, you calculate the amount to use by the total number of ounces/ml of the bleach + developer mixture combined (not the beach alone).
Instructions for Bleach/Lightening:
1. Prepare bleach per manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Add 3 droppers (3ml) colorpHlex Step 1 per ounce (30ml) of total bleach mixture (bleach + developer) and mix thoroughly.
3. Process per bleach manufacturer’s instructions. Monitor carefully.
4. Rinse hair thoroughly. Gentle shampoo optional if applying a toner for double processing. Use the same procedure for toner as for color listed above.
5. Towel dry.
6. Apply a small amount of colorpHlex Step 2 to hair and comb through from roots to ends (add more for longer or thicker hair).
7. Leave in hair for up to 10 minutes. (Fine hair will require less time, between 2-5 minutes).
8. Rinse and style as usual.