When adding colorpHlex to your color services, first follow the manufacturer’s instruction on the brand of color you are using.
Also remember that when you add colorpHlex to your color, you calculate the amount to use by the total number of ounces/ml of the color + developer mixture combined (not the color alone).
Instructions for Color:
1. Prepare color or bleach per manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Add 1 dropper (1ml) of colorpHlex Step 1 per ounce (30ml) of color mixture (color + developer) and mix thoroughly.
3. Process as per color manufacturer’s instructions. For high lift tint, monitor carefully.
4. Rinse hair thoroughly. Gentle shampoo optional if applying a toner for double processing.
5. Towel dry.
6. Apply a small amount of colorpHlex Step 2 to hair and comb through from roots to ends (add more for longer or thicker hair).
7. Leave in hair for up to 10 minutes. (Fine hair will require less time, between 2-5 minutes)
8. Rinse and style as usual.